SD100 series VSD
The SD100 is a compact drive for simple applications. Available from 0.37kW to 2.2kW, 230VAC single phase input.
The SD100 series offer a simple yet flexible variable speed drive in a compact and cost effective package. Its exclusive joystick parameter setting system ensures programming and commissioning are simple.
- Set up and commissioning through joystick parameter setting system and LED display, or via serial communications.
- Extensive on-board motor and drive protections.
- Comprehensive range of control inputs and outputs.
- 5 digital inputs / 2 analogue inputs.
- 2 digital outputs / 1 analogue output.
- RS232/485 and Modbus RTU compatible.
- Full on-board PID control.
High Performance and Results
An ideal drive for applications such as milk pumps, conveyors, wood and metal working equipment, fans, dairy turntables and other general installations.
- V/Hz or sensorless vector control options.
- Operation to 50 degree C ambient temperature.
- Conformal coating on all internal circuit boards for optimum protection in harsh environments.
- Rugged 200% current overload capacity.
- Enclosed to IP20 protection.