With the announcement of PDL Electronics closure in May 2006 there are many customers now forced to consider replacement of their existing PDL Electronics equipment. Power Electronics extensive experience with the PDL Electronics range, and our familiarity with most applications, allows us to assist with interface drawings and commissioning to ensure maximum VSD performance.
This web page has been set up to assist customers in identifying the most suitable Power Electronics range to undertake replacement. Simply click below on the model of PDL Electronics VSD for replacement and you will automatically be directed to the Power Electronics equivalent model.
A transition from PDL Electronics product to the Power Electronics range will be extremely easy for most customers.
Use our handy PDL conversion tool to convert your existing PDL Electronics VSD or soft starter parameters across to our SD series VSD or V5 series soft starter.
Single Phase Input Variable Speed Drives
Three Phase Input Variable Speed Drives
- MKII Microdrive
- Microdrive 3 (UD3-2.5 to UD3-70)
- Microflo 3 (MF3-2.5 to MF3-70)
- Microvector 3 (MV3-2.5 to MV3-70)
- Microdrive I (UDi-90 to UDi-1140p)
- Microflo I (MFi-90 to MFi-250)
- MicroVector I (MVi-90 to MVi-660)
- Xtravert (X702 to X716)
- Microdrive Elite (ME-2.5 to ME-46)
- Ultradrive Elite (UE-60 to UE-1140p)
- Microdrive V