AHF ACTIVE HARMONIC FILTER – ULTRA SERIES
Ultra AHF with its Silicon Carbide Mosfet technology is a game changer in the world of harmonic distortion mitigation. Ultra-high performance combined with ultra-high efficiency puts the AHF Ultra in a league of its own for commercial and industrial harmonic distortion correction. A new sensorless (no CTs) voltage distortion correction algorithm permits direct correction of voltage distortion in addition to current harmonic distortion functionality.
Available in 100/150 amp wall mount and rack mount modules, with 99% efficiency. 400V three phase.
Ultra Advanced Harmonic Filtering
Building on the enormous success of the P1 and P2 series AHF, the new SiC Mosfet design Ultra AHF raises the performance bar even higher. In addition to offering all the capabilities of the P2 Series AHF such as Intelligent FFT, protection from system resonance, current balancing, the Ultra AHF provides next level harmonic mitigation:
- Enormous harmonic compensation rate – 97%
- Automatic fine tuning to meet THDi as low as 2 – 5%
- Response time of <50us and full compensation time of <5ms
- Three different compensation modes –
- Mode 1 – Regular Compensation with CTs installed on line side or load side.
- Mode 2 – Automatic Adjustment Compensation where just one set of CTs is necessary on the line side no matter how many Ultra AHF modules make up the system
- Mode 3 – Resonance Suppression and THDu Compensation. No CTs necessary to compensate THDu instead of THDi
Ultra Efficient, Ultra Small, Ultra Light, Ultra Performance
With Silicon Carbide Mosfet design, Ultra AHF is a high performance, energy efficient active harmonic filter that is a game changer in the world of power quality solutions
- In the world of power electronics every 0.5% increase in efficiency is a big deal. Ultra AHF is 99% efficient.
- Ultra Compact High Performance in wall mount or cabinet mount. Up to 69% smaller than standard product.
- Ultra-light weight. Only 18kg for 100 amps.
- Ultra efficiency leads to less ventilation requirement. Only 78 l/s airflow for 100 amps – a reduction of 71% airflow.
- And it’s Ultra quiet at <60dB at full load (100 amps).
- Reduction in Modular design permits up to eight modules within a single cabinet.
- Can be incorporated into electrical switchboards