SPC SMART POWER QUALITY CORRECTION
The SPC utilises the SVG mounted inside a stainless steel enclosure complete with protections and built in WiFi for easy diagnostics. Ideal for mounting outside when there is no room left in a plant switchboard room or for mounting up a pole for electricity network applications.
Available in 30/50/100kVAr in two cabinet size options.
Complete Outdoor Solution
- Stainless steel IP44 outdoor rated enclosure
- Suitable for mounting up a power pole
- Buit-in Wi-Fi permits remote access to programming and monitoring without the need to access the cabinet
- MCB and class C overvoltage surge protection against indirect lightning discharge
- Inlet air filters
Smart Power Protection
The SPC offers all the features of the SVG Static Var Generator as a complete stand-alone system
- Reactive power compensation: Cos Φ = 1.00.
- Continuous correction – step less control. SPC controls from 0 – rated kVAr as one continuous range.
- Capacitive and Inductive compensation: -1 to +1.
- 50µs response time with full correction in less than 15ms.
- Three phase current and voltage balancing
- Automatic voltage regulation
- Fixed VAR mode
- Communications interface via RS485/CAN/Ethernet